Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Sometimes we are so busy adding up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings"

Well with Thanksgiving less than 48 hours away, I figured I do the ceremonious what am I thankful for post. Where do I begin?

I am thankful for the people that are put in your life to strengthen you when you are weak, make goofy faces at you when you are sad, and simply to enrich the life you have. This year some people have left my life but so many people are still here and new people have come into my life as well. I am thankful for each one of those people whether they are still here now or have already left because I wouldn't be where I am today without each and every one of them.

I am thankful for family. I know that's something that everyone always says but some of the best, most fun times in my recent memory have been spent with my family. I am thankful for each and every one of my family members.

Lastly for the sake of closing this post and not writing a novel, I am thankful for Zumba. If you know me you know what Zumba is.

Zumba has ignited a spark within me that I never knew existed. It brings me such joy whether I am a student or a teacher. Zumba has brought me an amazing circle of friends, positive people who care and love me for me and an extended family like you wouldn't believe! Zumba is the inner peace that I know I was meant to have and for that I am extremely grateful.

And on final note, none of this would be possible without the supporting efforts of my health, all my limbs working, my hearing, my sight, ya know, all that good stuff.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment